I can’t say this more often.
I HOPE THEY DO NOT TURN STAR TREK INTO A PURE KIRK-SPOCK STORY BECAUSE ST IS NOT JUST A RANDOM “I DO EVERYTHING FOR MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY” FRANCHISE!
Don’t get me wrong, K/S was my first, and for about fifteen years my only OTP. There was no one else.
BUT STAR TREK IS MORE THAN THAT! IT IS ABOUT PEOPLE WHO OVERCOME ALL FEARS AND DIFFERENCES AND WORK TOGETHER, TRUSTING EACH OTHER, MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE. Peace and intergalactic understanding was their goal. Star Trek once was hope for a better future.
I just want to say, don’t let the vision fade away…
I’m just scared, because STAR TREK once saved my life when all hope had perished from my soul. ST gave it back to me. NEVER FORGET THE RODDENBERRY VISION!
- tenoai likes this
- sittinginthenowhereland likes this
- xhiikaryli reblogged this from its-a--love-story
- xhiikaryli likes this
- my-owl-ate-my-homework likes this
- queenofthemoonlite likes this
- absinthiium likes this
- its-a--love-story reblogged this from thegaycousin and added:
- thegaycousin reblogged this from its-a--love-story and added:
- ciaofi likes this
- ilovetwdwalshgrimes likes this
- studiojeujeubeanz likes this
- fadingtale likes this
- eunhaehyukparadise likes this
- sarcasmintoprint likes this
- galactic-voyager reblogged this from its-a--love-story
- thesadchicken reblogged this from its-a--love-story
- galygallifrey likes this
- kuso8921 likes this
- perotvxo likes this
- fangirlflippingout likes this
- millilicious likes this
- sunburnt reblogged this from its-a--love-story and added:
- jamndpumpkins likes this
- bigearedowl likes this
- jabez-dawes likes this
- thehade reblogged this from its-a--love-story and added:
- thehade likes this